****** HIKVISION video surveillance products, HI-LOOK line ******
HiLook is Hikvision’s new line of high-performance, low-priced products. Hikvision thus seeks to differentiate the market, and separate its solutions based on the different installation needs.
/// CHARACTERISTICS OF THE THC-B120-MC ANALOGUE CAMERA ///
* It is FullHD (1080P resolution, or 1980 x 1080), with unsurpassed image quality. Vivid, sharp and detailed colors.
* It has an EXIR 2.0 system, which translates into a deep and detailed infrared vision in complete darkness (20m coverage)
* It is a camera with a 2.8mm fixed lens and a 1/3´´ sensor, which means that it will provide 103º of extended vision (superior to cameras with 90º vision).
* It is 4 in 1, which means that it supports all video surveillance formats: AHD, Turbo HD, HD-CVI and analog. Therefore, it can be installed in all DVRs on the market (with 2 or more megapixels of resolution) (**1)
* It is resistant: made of METAL in bullet format, certified for outdoor use, waterproof (IP66).
* It is easy to install: 3-axis articulated base.
* It has low consumption: Only 4W at 12Vdc
/// TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ///
* Sensor: CMOS 2mp 1/3´´.
* Sensitivity: 0.02 Lux in day (0 lux with IR on).
* Supported HD video formats: AHD, CVI, TVI, ANALOG.
* Standard: PAL/NTSC.
* Resolution in HD mode: 1080P (1920 X 1080 = 2 megapixels).
* 2.8mm HD lens.
* Video connector: BNC.
* Infrared system of 1 LEDs array with EXIR technology and IR CUT system.
* Infrared coverage: 20m
* Integrates digital DNR, WB, Auto AE/AWB configurable by OSD.
* Degree of protection IP66 (waterproof).
* Plastic cabinet with 3 axis base.
* Use environment: Indoor / outdoor.
* Power: 4W.
* Working temperatures: -40ºC to 60ºC.
* Admissible working humidity: Less than and equal to 90%.
* Dimensions: 65.9mm × 189.2mm × 81.8mm.
* Power: 12V 1A (consumes 0.4A).